My Life TODAY!

Haha, I'm a big fan of food man. You can see how chubby I am!
By the way, that picture was taken like 1 month ago. At that time, I lost 2 kilos I think.
Not much but oh-well, I'm definitely going to work harder.

Anyway, ever since I came back from Jakarta, I left so many things behind and need my Mom to bring them all over.
One of them is my yellow-leather Diary (Kikki-K!!! I love this brand.. wohooo.)

So, I have to write something somewhere.
My fingers itch if they are not used to write something.
So, since I have a blog, I might just use it, FREE...!! LOL

So, what do I need to do??? (Today!!)
  1. Take Shower -> Eat -> Take all my clothes from the hangers -> Iron some -> Gym.
  2. Need to e-mail my Ji-chan.
  3. Reply all my facebook messages.
  4. Vacuum house.
  5. Print my Chiba University forms.
  6. E-mail my university about change of subjects. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hm, I think that's it?

By the way, what is the update about my student exchange to Japan?
Currently, I am waiting for Chiba University to send me the Certificate of Egibility to Sydney University.

I need the COE so that I can apply the student visa in the Japanese embassy which I don't know where in Sydney. HAHAHAHA

Anyway, I am planning to go to Japan 2 weeks before the orientation week starts.
I am hoping that my sister can come with me because I don't have any friends in Japan.
Yet, my Japanese still sucks real bad. LOL

My other friend is coming from Vietnam and she asked me if I can stay back a week in Sydney.
But I don't think I am able to do that.
You know, I can't hold back my flight and all.
So we'll just have to see.
Before, I planned to go like 3 weeks before.

But because of the accommodation and all the expenses, I think 2 weeks before is kind of enough.
HAHA

So, I will let you guys know what's going to happen next.. all the updates about my exchange and life.

chEERs,
XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?