Missing Skateboarding in Japan

I don't know why but I am ONCE AGAIN excited jumping on the skateboard.
Unfortunately, I do not have any skateboards on me even though I planned to buy one ever since I moved to Japan last year.

I have spotted skateboard shops around Harajuku, but I prefer riding on free skateboards.
Would not anyone agree with me? LOL

By the way, it is very rare to see a girl skater in Japan nonetheless the guys' skaters.
They are just hidden or maybe riding somewhere in an indoor skate buildings.

I've seen more of them around ever since I moved to Tokyo though and I am so happy if I spot one either in Yoyogi park or just watching some Youtube girls skateboarding. hehe

Anyone up for a skateboarding companion? lol

Cheers
Sasa
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?