28 June 2018: Melbourne Winter

Hello everyone, it's been a while now! 

My previous posts that dated back on 19 March 2018 were not actually created on that date.
They were written maybe back in 2010-2011 but I did not publish them due to my circumstances that disallowed me to write anything about life.

I really want to update everyone how I am going!
As you can see from my writing, I sound more mature oh yes, I surprised myself.

As a mother in her early 30s, with a toddler (under 5), full time working mom, geez life is very hectic but really cannot slow down even if I wanted to and would be a bliss if I could!

But no, I totally enjoy everything right now.

As you can see from my photo with hubby (LOVE IS IN THE AIR--> all the time for us). LOL so cheeessyy! 

Wefie with Yarra River backdrop
Ever since I moved to Melbourne, I thought things will slow down. But I guess not ever since you have a kid.

Having a lil boy who follows you everywhere from waking up to wanting to know where I am even though I was in the shower to even folding clothes/helping me do laundry, picking up rubbish etc is kind of a happy thing for me.
I feel so accompanied, TBH! 

Many parents actually like having some time off from their kids. At least a day out of the 7 days God gives us! (this is happening to someone in my workplace actually LOL).  
I am the reverse of this... 
I just simply love the companion of my son... I pray with him, we learn letters together, numbers, colours etc. 

It is a big JOY! JOY JOY JOY JOY! Just feeling blessed, that is the key word, BLESSED.

Even though we live in Australia, we are not rich. 
We are not poor either that we need 'letter of poverty' like many of our fellow Indonesians if they live in poverty. 
We are in the balance as long as we are smart enough to do our budgeting. 
I am lucky that my husband entrusts me with everything. 
Since I am a little bit of a control freak as the house manager of course. ha ha ha 

I guess, I never pictured myself when I graduated from high school back in 2004 that I would still be in Australia. 
I pictured myself living somewhere overseas apart from Australia.
Somewhere exotic like Japan or America even! 

But I guess Australia is where my home is... I grew up in it too!  

Now that we have relocated back in Melbourne for almost 3 years now... I just want to say Thank you Lord JESUS! 
We can't do it without You! 

I guess from July onwards and this is Winter if you are aware, I will be posting a lot of jalan-jalan or travelling. Mainly posting about makan-makan or eating around. That is my plan! 
Occasionally ranting about my weight obviously, which has been going on forever. 
A little bit of Melbourne life which should be fun as intermezzos. 

I hope I can keep up and please wish me luck so that I can keep up LOL. 

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you back in July. Yeayyyyy

XOXO
Lisame 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet