Yes, I've just finished my JLPT (nihongo nou ryoku shikeN) today.

Result? March.

Do you think I will pass? Only heaven knows.

Did you study? Yes I did, ijikan mae. LOL

Conclusion? Blah...........

After the exam, I fell flat on my bed and took a 3 hour nap.

Then I cooked dinner, and..... packing away to my holiday. LOL.

But oh boy, JLPT N2 2011 burnt 90% of my brains. If I can't remember things correctly today, at least you know what happened. ha ha ha ha ha

for the rest of you, good luck for your results. :D :D
Oh, but I think this year's not that bad. hehe

Cheers,
Sasa

Comments

Japan Australia said…
Good luck, hope you do well when the results finally come in and JLPT2 is quite a high level to achieve :)

Japan Australia

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet