Doubt

I wish life is sweet like this oinari-san, when you bite it all that is squeezed out is the sweetness from the sweet egg layer. Yummo....

I am currently right now in the position of doubting.

Doubt. Who likes being in doubt?
Who likes that word anyway?
You are uncertain about the future.
Uncertain about what will happen to you.

In your head is just non-stop worries.
I wish I can stop these evil thoughts, they are swirling and tingling and eating my brains out.

I think I should start thinking more positively.
Even if I failed my grammar test.
Even if I don't know how serious that guy is with me.

I will just surrender things in God's hands and still walk moving on!

Help me God.
Help me...

XOXO
Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?