Graduation Day in Hong Kong


Dear fellow readers,

I have finally graduated after grueling years in the University of Sydney as one of the Bachelor of Arts students from 2006-2010. Sounds long?
Because I saved up credits to apply for the Chiba University 2009-2010.

I missed out on the 8th of October 2010 graduation and instead went to the one in Hong Kong, JW Marriott Hotel on the 26th at 7 pm.

Check out my photo:
I will make this world a better place.
With my intelligence and God's blessing, I hope I can be of use to the world and to the people around me and make my parents proud.

Thank you for viewing my blog.
And Long live USYD and Japanese Studies and IR/HRM

XOXO
Sasa

Ps: I have fever for 2 days now. T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?