My dinner for tonight!!

My version of : LAWSON'S UDON NOODLE SOUP
LOL...

I bought the udon, the udon sauce, the seaweed, the eggs everything from the 100 Yen shop

Don't you just love 100 yen shop in Japan? LOL

Well how to make?

1. Boil one packet of udon.
2. Pour the Udon sauce (it comes in a bottle and says Udon Tsuyu).
(It depends on your liking, if you like it salty, pour more, if not then less is better. So it is always BETTER to pour less first and later on building it up little by little).
3. Crack the egg and just put it in along with the udon and boil together.
4. When the udon is soft and the egg is done (1/2 cooked or hard boiled), pour them into your bowl.

Additional:
-Add seaweed!! (I used dried seaweed but with hot water they go back to their original state).
-Add chili oil.
-Add more chili Powder
(I AM A CHILI /SPICY CHICK). :p

So there YOU GO.
EASY dinner/lunch for a chilly night in Japan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet