6月へよこそうっ!Part 2

I.N.D.O.N.E.S.I.A.
T.A.N.A.H.
A.I.R.
B.E.T.A.

(translation: Indonesia, my homeland)


























Continuation.. yes... yes..! Are you ready??? This part will be quite short, I know I uploaded a lot of pictures and made my browser runs too slow.

So, in this part, I will post the photos of my reunion and Jakarta's Sea World in Ancol!!
One of the roads inside the amusement park (above picture). Taman Impian Jaya Ancol otherwise known as Ancol Dreamland is an integral part of Ancol Bay City, a resort destination located alongJakarta's waterfront, in Ancol Kelurahan, Pademangan, Indonesia. (Wikipedia) They also have this crazy club called "Alexis", full nude dancers are available for view ba ha ha ha ha... I've never been there, I don't really lie :P
This is the entrance into the aquarium, I think it costs like 70 000 rupiah or AUD $8 or around 700 yen per person. The price is the same for weekends or public holidays.
But you can get discount if you use a certain Bank card, I forgot which Bank.
Luckily, my friend paid for me, they are so nice.. ha ha ha




















By the way, the above picture, the one where I hugged the tube is a pretty strange one!! It is called ExQuarium.
The tube is slanted and so is the fish head looking downwards ha ha ha ha ha.. poor fish, being tricked :P

I love aquariums, hands down! If you ask me to go to a museum or zoos or aquariums, I pick Aquariums!!!

I think it is the fish, those mystical creatures that always succeed in luring me back to where they live under the waters. No matter the price I must go to aquariums.

Then you also have the open aquariums where you can touch the animals. I touched 2 !!
Here goes:
Star fish, OMG, how can I describe it? It was sucking my hand, as you know, starfish suck and cling to the sea beds and move around by pumping around the water from their five hands ha ha ha .... *i was thinking, five fingers, no no, not five fingers but five hands*
And that is why I screamed in the photo... ha ha ha

Then, I also touched

SEA TURTLES!!! HA HA HA

There were 10+turtles inside that open air aquarium as far as I can remember. The warning instructions said "Do not touch the mouth" "Do not dip your hands deeply" whatever, I am a good person, I obeyed the rules!!!!!!! Except, I was chasing around the turtle wherever it swam. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anyway, I remember why I felt guilty when I saw the sea turtles swimming around happily. I confess, I ate sea turtle meat when I was in Bali. Hey, it was in a satay form, all Indonesians love SATAYS!!!! sate sate saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeee...


By the way you can dive into the big shark tank (above picture), I wouldn't dare, no way man, cause I will eat them not Them eat me :P *imagining shark fin soup*

Then, inside the aquarium, there's the long tube where you can travel with a travelator underneath. N here I took a picture with a stingray.
ha ha ha ha it is soooooooooooooooo big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know that there is sting ray satay as well? ha ha h aha

I relate everything to food.. :p

And, one thing that SURPRISED ME is this.
Yea yea yea, normal....... it's just a full drawn background wallpaper with sea creatures.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When it's dark then you use your flash camera and take the picture, the paints glow in the dark!!
Like this! How cool ey???????????????????
I have to admit, Indonesia's tourist attractions are superb, but we are just lacking good management and good government AND people who care enough about the country.

We are actually unbeatable in terms of exotic places, it is just that we are do not do a lot of promotions and those stupid terrorists that make Indonesia as their home base reduce Indonesia as a terrorist country in front of many "no natural resources country". ha ha ha

So anyways, during my stay in Jakarta from the 21st of May to the 30th of May, I met up with my elementary school friends and my friend when I was in Chiba University.

One is getting married, one is engaged, one is a single-free-fighter just like me. ha ha ha ha

So Part 2 has ended for the period of 21st May to the 30th. I will close this period with few pictures of more Indonesian food. ha ha ha so that you will come to Jakarta / Indonesia and eat our awesome complicated very rich in protein and taste that will make your tastebuds melt with the weather as well . ha ha ha

1. Nasi Padang ( Padang Rice: mixture of many vegies, fried fish, fried chilli egg, chili sauce etc)
2. Me eating one of the big fish from Nasi Padang.



How big is that fish!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister thought I was going to eat it ALIVE, eeuww.. ha ha ha

3. Martabak Manis (Sweet Pancake)

So yummy, inside is healthy full slab butter + sugar + melted sugar cheese. It is like pancake but more awesome than those Canadian pancakes with maple syrup.

Everybody tried to make this type of pancake but no one can!! Only those street pancake vendors can make this type and too bad, I agree. LOL
YUMMMMMm, one box, you can eat like 10 pieces (top and bottom that means 20 pieces) for the price of AUD $2 or Rp.20 000 or 200 yen.

4. My closing picture and motto "KEEP EATING and SMILING".

Cheers,
Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?