My Ayang... ha ha ha

Dear readers,

It has been a while since my last post which was in May. It's been more than 4 months but I'm still here in Jakarta Indonesia.

Just a little update, now I am no longer a secretary, I am actually promoted as a supervisor! he he he
Secretary to the President Director may sound high-up there but trust me, I learn much more in this position.

I never regret it because knowledge is priceless.

Other thing, I am now with my boyfriend for more than half a year, still a long way to go but hey, life is about taking little leaps of faith and of course.. dancing to Gangnam Style ha hah ah aha ha

Okay, I posted that picture because THAT IS THE church camp where I met my boyfriend 2.5 years ago, out of all beautiful sceneries and interesting people I was surrounded with... I do not know why but I wanted to take his picture. AND when we had this game session, I only wanted to take his sole photo. No one else.
And, I did not know who he is at that time.

We did not even introduce ourselves to each other because I took the role of a debt collector ha ha ha ha ha
Everyone kind of avoiding me because I DEMANDED MONEY, in YEN! :PPPPP

Point is... I still remember that inside my heart I needed to take his picture, it was really weird.
:p

Hey, things happen for a reason.
But I am glad, I am with my current man, my ex really did me no good....... Karma is a bitch. He will regret everything he did to me...

OKAY, next topic.

Now it is October, I only have a few weeks left to decide whether to stay in Jakarta and work as an expatriate or return back to Australia and get no recognition because I am Asian and an immigrant. -_-

I am waiting for my company's decision, let's hope for the best *Fingers' crossed*.
-----
oH....
I really.. really miss blogging. he he he

Okay, I promise I will write a regular post here at least once per month or if I am not that tired, twice per month.
My job is quite demanding and requires a lot of thinking. :D

But I do all things with a grateful heart, I want to show the Lord that He has given me a talent. A simple talent but crucial ha ha ha :p

So anyway, I wonder if there are expatriates in Jakarta-fun to hang around but still know limits. I am kind of lonely ha ha ha..................

hit me up if u wanna post..

LOVE
XOXOXO
Sasa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?