Japan: Counting down to my departure


Yummy!!!! Look at that pic!!!! Ramen Ramen Ramen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay enough of the food pic.

There is only 3 days to my departure to Japan.
I am going to depart from Sydney on Wednesday by SQ (yeap, A380 mumbo jumbo jet here I COME!)
Then transit in Singapore, continuing flight to Japan-Narita Airport (with another A380).

What makes me happy is that I will be watching movies non-stop for 15 hours. HA HA HA
I can catch up all those movies that I have missed in my entire life!

Seriously, movie tickets in Sydney cost $14.00.
I remember when I was a kid, it only cost around $5.00 lol

I haven't packed my luggage yet, haven't taken my photos for future documents, OMG, I am so not ready!!!!!

I will keep you all updated.

In the meantime: I am having farewell every single day of my life, it is IN.SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?