Week 10: The After Exam

HAH!!!!!!!!

Finally, the heaviest stress-load from my brain is GONE!!!!!
Not entirely but ALMOST!

Well, let's not talk about exam because my head is like scrambled eggs and I don't want it to go even mushier.

After I went back from school, I met my ex-housemate who is crashing in our house tonight and glad to have him back! He bought Marimo youkan from Hokkaido and it is SO-SWEET!

Because I was STURRRRVIIINGGG (read: starving), I went to Uzuki, the Ramen-shop behind my house where I often talk with the ten-ins there!

Funny thing is I called the waiter as Ten-Chou which means (Shop Owner) when in fact the shop owner is this old guy who is working in the kitchen. LOL
I was so embarassed.

The Ten-in who he proclaimed himself as "Nii-san", asked me Qs and as he shot all those bullet questions.. AND... I played along. LOL

He said "So you can speak and read English, Japanese and Chinese?"
I said.."no not chinese, but Indonesian."

And he said "wow, Indoneshia-go mo, atama ga ii yo ne"
Which means "wow.. Indonesian language too, you're clever arent you"

WHICH I HAVE TO DENY, that is just the way it is in Japan.
DENY ALL PRAISES!!!!!!! U HEAR ME? :D

So anyways, I got to know the ten-chou (yes, the real one) and his crew (all guys).
For the first time I also got the stamp card, I never knew there is a stamp card and it's good cause I go to Uzuki once per month or twice per month depending on my mood.

Neway, I really love Ryougoku even though it is a very quiet area, unlike Kinshicho or Akihabara...
People are friendly and feels like family.

I also applied to become a free-lance blogger in Oakhouse, sent them e-mail and introduced myself to them but I have not had any reply yet!
May Jesus Christ my Father, my groom, my All- works His ways in my life.

All I can do right now is just make efforts, I can only lay my faith and hope in Him.
And may whatever plans He has in me be completed.

Okay, I think I need to get ready for the Persekutuan Doa tonight in NakaMeguro.
WOOHOO... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday and Happy Thanks God It's Friday!

XOXO
Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?