Week 9: End. OMG...

I love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Me and my church friends went to this KBox near Suidobashi Eki)

Firstly, I would like to express my apologies for not updating!
It's been a tough 2-3 weeks I think since the last blog.

I am just always literally tired and I think I know the cause!

It's that I've been spending too much time outside my school time and in addition to that, I need to wake up early every morning!

Poor time management to be exact.

I don't want to waste my time and since next week is my final exam week (Thursday, Friday and the Monday after), I need to organise myself and slap my cheeks hard if I stray away from my priorities.

All I need to do right now is make a study plan for L.1- L.8 and NAIL THAT DAMN TEST and apply everything in my daily life so that I can improve my Japanese! :D

ISSHOKENMEI BENKYOU SHIMASHOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet