Tsukiji Party


On the Wednesday of 勤労感謝の日(Labor Thanksgiving Day) which is the 23rd of November, I went out with my Church friends to Tsukiji. Since it is a public holiday, we decided to go to Sushizanmai!
(LEFT): In front of me: Stella --> her friend, Scan, Mac.
(Right): Me, Victor, Aji, Franky.

Sushizanmai is A Sushi-chained-restaurant, and pretty well-known here in Tokyo. They have 3 restaurants in Tsukiji and I went to the Honten (the mother resto).
They open 24/7, HALLELUJAH to SUSHI and SUSHIZANMAI. LOLLLLLL

I succeeded in persuading the 3 people on my table to eat ABURITORO, SHAKO and AKAGAI.
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

How to get to Tsukiji:
-By Hibiya Sen (subway): Get off at H10 (Tsukiji Station/ Tsukiji Eki), take Exit 1 and walk pass Hongan-Ji (the European Temple looking building) and cross the Big Intersection.
(U only need to walk straight no right or left turns/crossings) and you will directly see the big placard SUSHIZANMAI.

- By Oedo Sen (subway): Get off at TsukijiShijo Station and follow directions. l

Since it is located in the outer market of Tsukiji Fish Market, you can also look around after eating your meal with a tummy full of fish hehehehe

I feel so happy that they took me out.
I felt so entertained and feel so burden-free! They all missed me so much since most of them haven't seen me for 3 weeks!!
And especially it is MAGURO(tuna)-EATING-TIME. LOL

I thought it will be an -all Indonesian lunch gathering but instead, my friend brought her Japanese friend who is her classmate!

I ended up paying 2400 Yen per person and we had 4 people.
Me, Stella, Asuza and Victor. hahahaha

I think Vic always has this "I am ready" pose everytime I try to take picture LOL. What an awesome poser :P

I think the picture below is hilarious!!!
You know that if you take the Oedo Sen (Subway), their exit @ the RYOGOKU Station will present you with this FREE Sumo booth to take pics with your friends!

Just like what I DID! hahahahahaha
We are all kinda fit to be sumo wrestlers hahahaha
They all wanted to come into my house but I think Oakhouse will break loose, trying to with held our weight. LOL

They wanted me to go with them to Asakusa to sing @ Karaoke and just walk about along the Sumida-river, but I didn't go. I studied instead.

It was refreshing after many things happened.
I know things will never go back the way it used to be.....................
But hey, regret always comes last.

Just focus on the future you know. LOL
Love
XOXO
SASA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

My Life TODAY!