A Little Present !!

Prezzies
Prezzies....
PREZZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Present is not Kebab, hahahahahahahahaha

I ate this delicious Kebab in Akihabara, a place called Star Kebab, it is located in a very small street and I had to find it through a long straining walk with my friend, an ex-motorcycle racer back in Indonesia. We were both kind of sad and lonely since none of our closest friends is around on Sunday. LOL

So we both strolled and this nice friend of mine bought it for me, so sweet..... aww..........

Anyway, WHY A PRESENT?
There is an answer to it!!

I AM CELEBRATING MY 5 KG WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!

So, what present did I purchase for my self?????????????????????

I AM SORRY to *you know who* but I HAD an EYEKO MAKE-UP HAUL!
LOL

I bought a set of 3 lipsticks. They are called LipTastick. (Loudmouth, Hot Lips and Lip Lover)
A set of 2 creams: highlighter and a tanned cream to create that glowy look.
A set of 3 lip balms: minty, strawberry and raspberry.

I wore the 3 lipsticks which are in the shape of a pen/pencil, so you only need to TWIST the body of the pen and it will come out!
And, the 3 pics below are the colours! They are so easy to use, it does not feel that matte because I applied Lip Balm underneath. I have not tried wearing them without Lip Balm, though.

This top one is Hot Lips. The colour looks like my camera's colour.

This is Loudmouth.
This is Lip Lover!! I really love bright colours on my lips, actually I have another lipstick in bright red hahaha LOL I don't know why, but I love red lips.

Lovin it????????? Yeah I love it.

So my target now is to lose another 2 KG. And, I have prepared a present for myself if I lose 2 KGs. If I can't lose 2 kgs, I SHALL NEVER OPEN THAT PRESENT.

And, if I lose another 4-5 kgs from my current weight, I already prepared something in mind to make myself happy. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yeah, I WANT TO BE HAPPY. I WILL GRAB MY HAPPINESS.
I have ENOUGH already of the depressing 2 weeks just because I feel I am not loved.... LOL

SO, HAPPY READING.
Love,
SASA
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?