5 mins blogging

(MY Bedroom in Sydney, a mess but full of sun light-LOVE)!!

I have my Mid-Semester Exam tomorrow where my other 2 friends requested the teacher to extend theirs to Monday.

But UGH, I am unable to just study-study-study for a prolonged time than the time I am just supposed to study.
I have low-concentration and just need to get this over and done with.

Anyway, ever since I came back from Sydney almost 5 weeks ago, I imported a lot of products!
One of them is the pork sausage I brought with me!
And it happens to be my lunch and dinner for today! Here is the picture!


This is a handed down recipe from my mom to me, very simple, easy to make, no fuss at all.
If you want to know, leave a comment!

XOXO
Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?