Valentine is Coming... sad.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE

Whoop Whoop... almost less than a week till Valentine's Day.
I have been opening up my Youtube account and all these girls are all posting their tutorials on how to make up for Valentine. LOL

Last year, 2 days before Valentine's Day, I made 30 chocolate bags for my friends in Chiba University.
I bought almost 10 bars of chocolate, heat them up in the pan and melt and poured each single drop of white and milk chocolate into the paper cups.

In each little chocolate bag, I wrote a little private message for each one of them and on top of every chocolate, I put my friends' initial name.
As you can see there is the K or M, or S, or R ahhahahaha

It was very tiring but the end product is pretty. This one is my favorite and it is such a good memory.
This one I made specially for my now good friend long time ago and I got a return chocolate on White day.

As you know, in Japan, girls usually give chocolates to guys on the 14th. Usually they confess to their crush LOL
Well, I did not confess, I sent chocolate with a heart card.
This is a good memory................................

Anyways, if you send a chocolate to the person you like, and IF They like you back, they will send you another chocolate on White Day which is on the 14th of March.

So yeah, this year is a bit sad, I am going to spend it alone well at least, a dinner with my friend (I HOPE! or MAYBE not) lol

And that's about it.
Nothing special, it feels like those days back in my single days, I spent Valentine(s) on my bed and thinking how lucky other people with their sweetheart, dining out in a nice restaurant or even sitting on the beach making out. LOL Ahhh Sasaaaaa..... jealousy towards other couples is BAD BAD BAD, snap out of it! LOL

But, no matter how strong I look, I love being romanced.
Flowers, chocolate and that surprise when your loved one shows up in front of your door, I think it will never happen to me. hahahahahaha

Too bad, I think I will just send cards to my single friends so that I can share their pain. I know how lonely it is hahahahahahahahaha seeing that I am one too *cry cry cry*

So if any of you reading my pathetic post, COME AND JOIN ME !! LOL

DON'T BE AFRAID IF YOU ARE ALONE THIS VALENTINE LIKE ME, we can share it together LOL

Love is always there as long as you embrace it.
Oh, and maybe it is the perfect time for all of you who are trying to rekindle your relationships.
I guess that is why there is this day called 'Valentine'.

Happy reading my Love Love blog!!
Love, God bless

Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?