Week 2 End: 1 month Weight Loss



Hey peepz.

Just wanna update you about my weight loss.
Around the same time last year I weigh 93 kgs.
Then I weighed myself around 1 month ago, I weigh 85 kg.

I think since then, I've lost more weight but I haven't weighed myself these days.
However, I only have 1 month left for my gym membership before I am off to Japan.

Despite that, I am going back to Taekwondo and train with this old master guy who was a World Champion 6 times in korea and a New South Wales taekwondo team coach. LOL

I heard he is good but I'm a bit nervous if I can't catch up with his training program.
But, since it is my last 1.5 months in Sydney, I think I will just try to keep up!!

Oh, these 2 days I have been giving away my old clothes to charity near my university.
It's not that I'm bragging about it but it's because I have un-used clothes.

And I encourage YALL out there to do so!! It leaves you so much space to buy more clothes. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA just kidding.

But it also makes other people happy coz they'll have clothes to wear in winter/summer/autumn/spring etc etc etc.

Anyway Im getting dizzy rite now cos I only ate this till now:

1. A bowl of cereal (with dried sultanas + dried fruits) and Skim Milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. A glass of water (1 glass is not enough I assure you, Mellon!!!)

Mind you we need to eat at least 1200 calories/day depending on your work out.

Later on when I'm going to the gym, I'm going to do:
  • 30 mins walk on treadmill at 6.5 km/hr
  • 30 mins on cross trainer.
  • 20 mins on rowing machine.
  • 60 sit ups.
  • 40 small crunches.
That's it for my work out.
You know like when you've been sick for a week (flu + cough), you feel like you lost heaps of energy?

Well, it is happening to me.
My cough is getting better, I don't cough like every 5 mins.

But when I try to run, the cough starts building up agin.
So I don't think I'm ready for a run but maybe ready for a fast walk. hehehehehe

I need to SWEAT.
COZ I LIKE THE SMELL OF SWEAT of myself. hehehe

Wish me luck about my weight loss. 4 KILOGRAMS IN 1 MONTH.
NO JOKE MAN NO JOKE!!!!

Oh btw, tomorrow is my mom's b'day so we're planning to dine out in MeatWinenCo. Yeehaa...
OMG steak......... yum...........
*did i just write about my diet plan a few sentences before?*

Love
XOXO
Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?