Gratefulness


Hi Mom,

How are you today?
You mean alot to me, like no one else.
We might have disagreements, we might have quarrels.
But not even one disgraceful word I will utter, to imply I disrespect you.

God gave you the responsibility to bear me.
The beauty and intelligence that I posses, descended by you.
I am jaded by you by God's grace.

Mom, I am imperfect and young.
The bitterness and sweetness of life is only by half from your wholeness.
My wrong decisions, my right decisions were tread and watched by your wise words and by God's permission.

I am countable for my acts, but I bear your love and strength on my shoulders.
A child may realise that the world is beautiful.
But a mom's love, and firmness open the child's eyes to the world's deceiving trickery.

The "outsiders" approve my existence.
They agree that blood is thicker than water.
Even those without blood ties, think that they are thicker than those with blood ties.
Love covers mistakes, supports all conditions, patience and gentleness.

The mistake of "love" is that it sees no mistakes. it covers all pains.
The words of not blessing me, does not prove your authority to be my life's decider.
But I believe, love is patient.

I pray to God, that He may forgive me.
I believe choosing the wrong guy means guys that love drinking Alcohol, gambling, womanizers, lazy bums, and those who do not fear Jesus.

Jesus said that even if your mom and dad leave you, I will not leave you.
I stand on this bible phrase.
Forever.
God gave me this principle inside my heart, I can not avoid it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

The new Japanese Cabinet

Where have I been?