Life...


Life is never as sweet as it sounds.
A short 4 letter word.
Compact, simple but in reality complicated.

This oh-so-delicious photo of fried wedges and korokke may look really really tasty, but you might never know how hard it is to grow them, the farmers have to wait for them for several weeks, the hard work to harvest, to cook, to mix all the ingredients, peel them, shaped them, then finally frying them and decorate them so it looks eatable and tingly in your mouth....

Therefore, in order to become fruitful in life, we have to strive and create necessary things to support our life to become... FRUITFUL.
I as a person, think so much about things that maybe other people do not usually worry about.

What can I do?
I am this type of person.
Maybe that's why Daddy and I can really relate to each other.
We are both feelers and feed on people's emotions to stay alive.

When our partners are not in tune with us, we simply feel unloved-while in reality, maybe they love us more than we love them.

Enough with the long introduction, I have become a really weird person in a week.
I guess the pressures of life such as what to choose when you are faced with so many different roads kind of taken its toll on me.

I had so many different fights in a week and I am tired of this.
And I do not need these.

I know it's a dog-eat-dog world, people turn their backs on you.
They screw your head, and you may not be able to retaliate.
F*ck I know this f*ckin feeling.

WHat does it take for someone to enjoy life?
Work hard?
Money?
Suitable partner?
House?
Car?
Happiness?
Love?
Technology?
Peacefulness?

Life is not that sweet afterall..............................................................................................
This sounds like a jisatsu no-to.

Are these the kind of things people think about before they shinu?

I am not that stupid.
I know I gotta pick up myself, pray more and listen to what He has to say instead of these people who are dragging me down.

I know I have a lot of things to improve and I want to improve, learn and become a better, much better WOMAN of God!
Wiser, and more understanding
Be more loving towards people
Be more supportive
Love is giving.

At least I got to have love inside of me, just to have a small hope of light.

I only know that I can't live without God.
I don't want to throw Him away with my selfish ways.

I hope God can show me my path and with this I gotta have faith that HE will do so.

Please be more positive Sasa.

XOXO

Comments

Unknown said…
Sa,
as you wrote, life is never as sweet as it sound or as we hope

jisatsu from time to time would appears in our mind as an easy way out

we will be lost, or confused while we try to find our way, but thats why we have family, we have friends and we have God.

i have strong positive faith in you, you will find your way ^^

S.

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet