Life Part 2

Even if I have to walk in the valley of darkness.
I am not afraid because the Lord is with me.

Even if mountains of problems are approaching me
I am not afraid because You are with me

I believe, your blessings are abundant.
Your kindness and forgiveness have blessed me.

I may not understand what is held against me in the future.
But I have faith.

Dear God, I am grateful for everything that has happened to me.
I can no longer protect what is mine.

Please forgive me and forgive those who have hurt me.
Thank you Papa J....
..............................................................................................................................

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 


今、私はもう手上げた。
もう分からない。

神様、私はたくさん悪いことをやちゃった。。。自分はがっかりすることがたくさんある。。。
家族は私にがっかりされる。。。
神様、許してください!
神様、私は神様の愛はも一度近くしたい。
アーメン。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet