Autumn-Winter in Japan

AUTUMN! WINTER!AUTUMN!WINTER!
A man looking @ me taking picture of him -NOT- trees ...

To be honest, I don't know if I should call this Autumn anymore because I feel it's winter already.

The coldness sharply pricking into my skin and no matter how thick my jacket is I seem to be unable to get rid of it. Sorry, but winter is never my thing even in Australia.

The winter in Australia is pretty mild compared to Japan. At most it got up to 2 degrees ONCE in my 11 years in Australia. But on average it is almost always around 6-7 degrees in Sydney that is.

Anyways, when I was still doing my exchange, it got up to 0 degrees in Chiba and it was beautiful because it snowed and all of us went to the 'Star Area' and played with snow well them not me, I was just a bystander.. Told ya, I don't really like coldness. :D

I remembered commuting to school with my bicycle and wearing gloves but at the end, my knuckles still went blue.
Now I get it, wear leather gloves! :P

Anyways, I just want to show you guys the pictures I took in Ryogoku... the warm colours of Autumn... the pretty Momiji colours.... the pretty yellowish brownish maple colours....


Mom and kid playing in the sand pit.

Man sleeping under the warm sun in Autumn...

Red, brown, maple, beige, cream, green, yellow... Name it.. it's Autumn.... if it's winter it's invisible (meaning no leaves colour, they all fell off :P or cut off by the local government).

Walking through the Autumn breeze....

Autumn shadow and a shopping bag :P

Delicious pigeons trying to find food scraps/nuts on the concrete, u won't find anything dearies.

And, on the way back home, I just got to take a photo of the garbage truck here in Japan. It's BLUE.
Here you go :D

Enjoy looking @ pics....
How pretty....
Enjoy.!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet