Day 4: Friday


On this public holiday, I felt much better because I feel I am so blessed with a pretty morning.
It was snowing or the term that I call "shaved ice" fell down from the sky.
Wearing my short pants and my "I love Sydney" T-shirt, I scrammed out of my bed, opened the window, ran downstairs and opened the door embracing the white dandruff... hahahahaha

Anyway, Around a week ago I was planning to do something on this day, this PUBLIC HOLIDAY with him, but things turned out this way.
If we were here today I would have asked him to come out to Odaiba hahahahaha
But, as I know now, it will never come true...

All I can do now is just to patiently and wish you well and take care no matter where you are.

Waiting is painful and I thought you know how it felt, but you're doing it to me....
hahaha

But it is okay.
I am an adult woman.
I can manage.
I know forgiveness is hard, but I want to do it because I don't like keeping grudges.
It only makes life feels harder to get through.
Bitterness only makes you lose faith to humanity and love to the people who love you for who you are....

Btw, despite my current state, I really hate those love TV programs on Val'z day.
Suck sh*t LOLLLLLL

Cheers,
Sasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New HairStyle!!!!!

Where have I been?

The new Japanese Cabinet